CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, February 12, 2011

Valentines Day Love

We are celebrating Valentines Day on Monday, and it is one of my FAVORITE holidays to celebrate in first grade! I love hearing what these 6 year olds have to say to their valentines!


As a shopping pro, I have been stocking up from Target (favorite store) and Dollar Tree! Here are some of my collections!


Sweetheart candies for graphing and sorting, rose pedals for pictures for our parent's cards, decorations, pencils, bubbles, and slinkies for goodies bags!

I made these out of cookie cutters and string, we hung them all of the classroom and the dangling hearts are very decorative!



After an activity with candy hearts, my students will have these cute containers to put their goodies in. 



These bubbles have heart tops! SO CUTE!



I am trying to figure out how to upload the copies for our activities for Monday! Happy Valentines Day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment