CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Dr. Seuss Writing

Happy Birthday Dr. Seuss!


In writer's workshop next week, we are using Dr. Seuss' famous characters to practice our weekly skill of using comparative endings -er and -est. I have made a sample writing, which the students will model their work after. Each student will choose a character and use comparative endings to describe them! 


Here is my sample! I used a character from The Lorax because he is so cute!


I have printed and laminated these characters for my students to choose from. Here they are!


Keep watching for more ways to use Dr. Seuss with the Scott Foreman Reading Series!

1 comments:

Kelsey

Does anyone know how to upload a google doc without a link??? Sorry everyone, I am still learning!

Post a Comment