CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 21, 2011

Stylish Blogger Award!



These fabulous bloggers have passed along to me the "Stylish Blogger Award":

Dana Baker at A Place to Share 
Jenn Bates at Finally in First
Heidi Samuelson at Swamp Frog First Graders
Amanda Thiessen at The First Grade Sweet Life

Thank you SO much!! 

Here are the rules for receiving this award:
1. Thank and link back to the person who awarded you this award.
2. Share 7 things about yourself.
3. Award 5 recently discovered great bloggers.
4. Contact these bloggers and tell them about the award.

7 things about myself (in no particular order): 
  1. I am addicted to shopping, especially new shoes!
  2. My biggest fear is water, I basically panic if the water is not in a pool!
  3. I sleep with earplugs because even the fan wakes me up!
  4. I love ending the day with a bubble bath (and a glass of wine).
  5. Gilmore Girls is my ultimate favorite TV show!
  6. I'm recently obsessed with my new Iphone4 as my Valentines Day gift!
  7. I am learning how to cook more than pasta!

0 comments:

Post a Comment