CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 15, 2011

Welcome Letter

Welcome Students!


In the beginning of August, my school sends each family their classroom teacher assignments for the fall. The packet includes a supply list and a welcome letter from the teacher. I wanted to share mine with you! I print it on cute decorated paper from the dollar tree! It always helps with a good first impression :)


On the first day of school, I send home a newsletter filled with another welcome letter, parent & student handbook, parent contact, parent survey, and permission slip to be on my classroom website. I am still working on putting it all together but check back soon!!!
Welcome Students

Here is my classroom supply list!


Supply List

0 comments:

Post a Comment