CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, August 3, 2011

BAHAMAS Bound!

Destination Wedding + Honeymoon = Weddingmoon!

Tonight my family, future in-laws, and fiance are heading to Eleuthera, Bahamas for a beautiful wedding on the beach!! Of course, I am a last minute packer and have a TON of things to prepare but my spray tan is looking GREAT! I'm sure I will over pack too many things for the wedding and, of course, beach wear, but it is all worth it! Here is a couple pictures from the first time we went to Pinepple Fields, Eleuthera!



This is the beach we will be married on :)


This is us on my 21st birthday! So young...

As you can see, I have been busy getting a few things prepared for back to school so I can truly relax and enjoy my weddingmoon! When I come back stay tuned for more goodies to prepare for my first year in third grade!

0 comments:

Post a Comment