CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, August 12, 2011

Wedding Pictures :))

Da dum da dum.... hearing wedding bells?


Hey Bloggers! I just can't resist sharing a few pictures from my wedding in the Bahamas this past week! Of course, the day couldn't have been a better memory but Tropical Storm Emily didn't help! It was pouring rain when we woke up and by night fall it was HOT HOT HOT and full of bugs! Regardless of the weather, it was an amazing experience that I am so happy my husband and I shared together with our families!! There is no better way to have a wedding!


Here are some of the favorites from our wedding :)) Thanks for looking!



We were married right on a private beach in Eleuthera!




Here is one that I MUST FRAME!




0 comments:

Post a Comment