How do you manage bucket filling?
- Only 1 students at the buckets at a time.
- Buckets can only be filled when your "jobs" are done.
- Find a "good time" (not in the middle of instruction)
- I made a certificate to send home with the students to share our bucket filling with their families.
- The certificate is in place of ALL rewards for full buckets or bucket filling.
- If someone's bucket was dipped by disobeying our classroom rules (hands and feet to ourselves) then, I use our stoplight system behavior plan to address the incident.
Below are my writing piece I did with my students to kick off our bucket filling life, my home-to-school connection piece, and my title for our bucket center in my classroom! Enjoy!