CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, April 5, 2011

More Bucket Filling...

After starting bucket filling last week, I still had some questions... here are some of my tips that are helping to make bucket filling successful.




How do you manage bucket filling?


  • Only 1 students at the buckets at a time.
  • Buckets can only be filled when your "jobs" are done.
  • Find a "good time" (not in the middle of instruction)
Bucket Fillers?
  • I made a certificate to send home with the students to share our bucket filling with their families.
  • The certificate is in place of ALL rewards for full buckets or bucket filling.
Bucket Dippers?
  • If someone's bucket was dipped by disobeying our classroom rules (hands and feet to ourselves) then, I use our stoplight system behavior plan to address the incident.

Below are my writing piece I did with my students to kick off our bucket filling life, my home-to-school connection piece, and my title for our bucket center in my classroom! Enjoy!
Sign


0 comments:

Post a Comment